Publishing on Miskatonic University allows you to not only share your voice with an online audience of thousands, but to earn money while doing it! We’re looking for staff writers looking to share their wit and creativity with the Alumni. We need someone to write a number of articles – and we have some suggested topics here: Assignment Desk
The idea is that your article will be posted and we’re looking to schedule 1 article a week – be it a review or a fictional piece (in the style of the The Onion).
If you can fulfill this consistently – we can make this gig continuous and have you on board as one of our Staff writers.
- Must submit the article (500 words or more)
- Must provide a Facebook status message/Twitter tweet that we will use to distribute
- May provide an image to coincide with article
Articles Submission Policy
- You must be 18 years old and a citizen or legal resident of the United States to earn money on Miskatonic University.
- You will have to become a member of the Fivrr community for payment and submissions.
- All contributor payments are processed via PayPal/Fivrr.
- You grant Miskatonic University permission to publish the article on its website, partner sites and provide exclusive distribution-rights.
At any time, you can browse our Assignment Desk and claim opportunities to create content for Miskatonic University. All assignments offer Up-front Payments, typically ranging from $5 to $20, Be sure to check the Assignment Desk often and keep your profile information up-to-date to maximize your opportunities! Assignment Desk
If you don’t find a topic that interests you in our Assignment Desk, you can always submit content on a topic of your choice by contacting us. What you submit will be eligible for Up-front Payments. We’ll review your submitted content and may send you an offer before we publish it. Offers typically range from $5 to $10.
During the submission process, you have agree that your content can be distributed to third party sites, emails, social media and various other partners of Miskatonic University.